Terms of Trade
All guests must agree to the Terms and Conditions and change/cancellation policies for Summit Motor Lodge
- Cancellations up to three days before the booked date incur no charges except for the period from December 25 until January 28 when one month's notice is required. Thereafter any payment or deposit may be retained. Cancellations with less than 72 hours notice will result in the total amount for the booked accommodation being charged. All reservations must have a valid credit card for confirmation
- Payment must be made in full on arrival and a deposit may be charged pre arrival.. Accounts not paid on time will incur interest and collection charges.
- No visitors are allowed on the premises after 10pm. No parties are permitted in rooms or on the premises.
Respect for Others Policy
- All guests who ignore our house rules and display anti-social behaviour which disrupts other guests and the normal running of the motel, will be asked to leave and will forfeit their rights as guests and to any payments made.
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our rooms. If smoking in the unit does occur then you will be charged appropriate cleaning, damage and loss of income charges